Breast Cancer Detection in Asymptomatic Women: Health Beliefs Implicated in Secondary Prevention
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2007
Journal of Applied Biobehavioral Research
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 96–115, July 2003
How to Cite
Umeh, K. and Dimitrakaki, V. (2003), Breast Cancer Detection in Asymptomatic Women: Health Beliefs Implicated in Secondary Prevention. Journal of Applied Biobehavioral Research, 8: 96–115. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9861.2003.tb00087.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!