Shedding the Pounds but not the Stigma: Negative Attributions as a Function of a Target's Method of Weight Loss
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Biobehavioral Research
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 128–144, June 2009
How to Cite
Mattingly, B. A., Stambush, M. A. and Hill, A. E. (2009), Shedding the Pounds but not the Stigma: Negative Attributions as a Function of a Target's Method of Weight Loss. Journal of Applied Biobehavioral Research, 14: 128–144. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9861.2009.00045.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!