Weight Loss Effort and Anti-Fat Attitudes on Perceptions of a Target's Sociability and Experienced Exclusion
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
© 2011 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Biobehavioral Research
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 42–55, March 2011
How to Cite
BULLOCK, M., STAMBUSH, M. A. and MATTINGLY, B. A. (2011), Weight Loss Effort and Anti-Fat Attitudes on Perceptions of a Target's Sociability and Experienced Exclusion. Journal of Applied Biobehavioral Research, 16: 42–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9861.2011.00063.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.