Note. This research was supported by a grant from the National Institute on Drug Abuse (DA 010162), United States Department of Health and Human Services, A.L. Estrada served as the Principal Investigator. All data used in the manuscript were collected with approval of the use of human subjects by the University of Arizona's Internal Review Board.
Determinants of HIV Risk and Protective Needle-Sharing Behaviors Among Drug Injectors
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
© 2011 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Biobehavioral Research
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 98–120, June 2011
How to Cite
CARVAJAL, S. C., ESTRADA, A. L., ESTRADA, B. D. and JONES-RODRIGUEZ, G. (2011), Determinants of HIV Risk and Protective Needle-Sharing Behaviors Among Drug Injectors. Journal of Applied Biobehavioral Research, 16: 98–120. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9861.2011.00067.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.