Authors' Notes. The views expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not reflect an endorsement by or the official policy of the U.S. Air Force, the Department of Defense, or the U.S. Government. We would like to thank Julie Collins for her assistance in editing this manuscript. Jeffrey A. Cigrang is now at Minot Air Force Base, North Dakota.
Relaxation Training with and without Muscle Contraction in Subjects with Psychophysiological Disorders2
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Biobehavioral Research
Volume 16, Issue 3-4, pages 138–147, December 2011
How to Cite
PETERSON, A. L., HATCH, J. P., HRYSHKO-MULLEN, A. S. and CIGRANG, J. A. (2011), Relaxation Training with and without Muscle Contraction in Subjects with Psychophysiological Disorders. Journal of Applied Biobehavioral Research, 16: 138–147. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9861.2011.00070.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!