The Louisiana Healthy Aging Study Personnel: Meghan B. Allen, BS; Gloria Anderson, BS; Iina E. Antikainen, BS; Arturo M. Arce, MD; Jennifer Arceneaux, RN; Mark A. Batzer, PhD; Emily O. Boudreaux, MA; Lauri Byerley, PhD; Catherine M. Champagne PhD, RD; Katie E. Cherry, PhD; Liliana Cosenza, BS; M. Elaine Cress, PhD-Consultant; Jenny Y. Denver, MS; Andy Deutsch, PhD; Devon A. Dobrosielski, MS; Rebecca Ellis, PhD; Marla J. Erwin, MA; Mark Erwin, MA; Jennifer Fabre, MPT; Elizabeth T. Fontham, PhD; Madlyn Frisard, PhD; Paula Geiselman, PhD; Lindsey Goodwin, BS; Tiffany Hall; Scott W. Herke, PhD; Jennifer Hayden, MS; Kristi Hebert, BS; Fernanda Holton, MA; Hui-Chen Hsu, PhD; S. Michal Jazwinski, PhD; Sangkyu Kim, PhD; Beth G. Kimball, BS; Christina King-Rowley, MS; Kim Landry; Carl Lavie, MD-Consultant; Daniel LaVie, BS; Matthew Leblanc; Christina M. Lefante, MPH; Li Li, MD; Hui-Yi Lin, PhD, MSPH; Kay Lopez, DSN; John D. Mountz, MD PhD; Jennifer Owens, BA; Kim B. Pedersen, PhD; Andrew Pellett, PhD; Eric Ravussin, PhD; Paul Remedios; Yolanda Robertson, NP; Jennifer Rood, PhD; Henry Rothschild, MD, PhD; Ryan A. Russell, BS; Erin Sandifer, BS; Beth Schmidt, MS; Robert Schwartz, MD-Consultant; Donald K. Scott, PhD; Mandy Shipp, RD; Jennifer L. Silva, MA; L. Joseph Su, PhD MPH; Jessica Thomson, PhD; Valerie Toups, LPN; Crystal Traylor, APRN, MSN, WHNP; Cruz Velasco-Gonzalez, PhD; Julia Volaufova, PhD; Celeste Waguespack, BSN, RN; Jerilyn A. Walker, MS; David A. Welsh, MD; Michael A. Welsch, PhD; Robert H. Wood, PhD; Sarah Zehr, PhD; Pili Zhang, PhD. (Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge; Pennington Biomedical Research Center, Baton Rouge; Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, New Orleans; Tulane University, New Orleans; University of Alabama, Birmingham.)
Longitudinal Assessment of Cognitive and Psychosocial Functioning After Hurricanes Katrina and Rita: Exploring Disaster Impact on Middle-Aged, Older, and Oldest-Old Adults
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Biobehavioral Research
Volume 16, Issue 3-4, pages 187–211, December 2011
How to Cite
CHERRY, K. E., BROWN, J. S., MARKS, L. D., GALEA, S., VOLAUFOVA, J., LEFANTE, C., SU, L. J., WELSH, D. A., JAZWINSKI, S. M. and LOUISIANA HEALTHY AGING STUDY (2011), Longitudinal Assessment of Cognitive and Psychosocial Functioning After Hurricanes Katrina and Rita: Exploring Disaster Impact on Middle-Aged, Older, and Oldest-Old Adults. Journal of Applied Biobehavioral Research, 16: 187–211. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9861.2011.00073.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.