The author is a psychoanalyst and research psychologist. This paper is based on a lecture given at the British Institute of Psychoanalysis, to a day conference entitled ‘Pyschoanalysis and Women’ 20.11.82. Her address is 13 Thurlow Road, London NW3.
Myths and Modes of Motherhood
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2007
British Journal of Psychotherapy
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 6–30, September 1984
How to Cite
Raphael-Lef, J. (1984), Myths and Modes of Motherhood. British Journal of Psychotherapy, 1: 6–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0118.1984.tb00887.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!