The painting can be viewed online by web link [Image: Titian – The Flaying of Marsyas.jpg – Wikimedia Commons]
VISUALIZING THE MIND: LOOKING AT TITIAN’S ‘THE FLAYING OF MARSYAS’
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2006
British Journal of Psychotherapy
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 267–280, January 2007
How to Cite
Hart, M. (2007), VISUALIZING THE MIND: LOOKING AT TITIAN’S ‘THE FLAYING OF MARSYAS’. British Journal of Psychotherapy, 23: 267–280. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0118.2007.00022.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!