ISSUES OF ‘RACE’ IN PSYCHOANALYTIC PSYCHOTHERAPY: WHOSE PROBLEM IS IT ANYWAY?1
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2007
British Journal of Psychotherapy
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 34–49, February 2008
How to Cite
Morgan, H. (2008), ISSUES OF ‘RACE’ IN PSYCHOANALYTIC PSYCHOTHERAPY: WHOSE PROBLEM IS IT ANYWAY?. British Journal of Psychotherapy, 24: 34–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0118.2007.00062.x
- Issue online: 27 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!