GREG HAGGERTY received his Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from the Derner Institute of Advanced Psychological Studies at Adelphi University, New York, USA, and is the staff psychologist at Nassau University Medical Center's adolescent inpatient service. His areas of research interest are personality assessment, interpersonal processes, training/supervision and psychotherapy outcome.
THE USE OF VIDEO IN PSYCHOTHERAPY SUPERVISION
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2011
© The authors. British Journal of Psychotherapy © 2011 BAP and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
British Journal of Psychotherapy
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 193–210, May 2011
How to Cite
Haggerty, G. and Hilsenroth, M. J. (2011), THE USE OF VIDEO IN PSYCHOTHERAPY SUPERVISION. British Journal of Psychotherapy, 27: 193–210. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0118.2011.01232.x
MARK J. HILSENROTH received his Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from the University of Tennessee and is currently Professor of Psychology at the Derner Institute of Advanced Psychological Studies at Adelphi University, New York, USA. His areas of research interest are personality assessment, training/supervision, psychotherapy process and treatment outcomes.
- Issue online: 14 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!