‘INSIDE STORY: THINKING ABOUT HUMAN RELATIONS IN OLDER AGE’, EDINBURGH, APRIL 2010
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2011
© The author. British Journal of Psychotherapy © 2011 BAP and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
British Journal of Psychotherapy
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 211–213, May 2011
How to Cite
Russ, T. C. (2011), ‘INSIDE STORY: THINKING ABOUT HUMAN RELATIONS IN OLDER AGE’, EDINBURGH, APRIL 2010. British Journal of Psychotherapy, 27: 211–213. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0118.2011.01235.x
- Issue online: 14 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!