Lacanian Psychoanalysis: Revolutions in Subjectivity – By Ian Parker
Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
© The authors. British Journal of Psychotherapy © 2011 BAP and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
British Journal of Psychotherapy
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 223–225, May 2011
How to Cite
Hill, P. (2011), Lacanian Psychoanalysis: Revolutions in Subjectivity – By Ian Parker. British Journal of Psychotherapy, 27: 223–225. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0118.2011.01238_2.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!