When Theories Touch: A Historical and Theoretical Integration of Psychoanalytic Thought – By Steven J. Ellman
Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
© The authors. British Journal of Psychotherapy © 2011 BAP and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
British Journal of Psychotherapy
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 225–229, May 2011
How to Cite
Wilson, P. (2011), When Theories Touch: A Historical and Theoretical Integration of Psychoanalytic Thought – By Steven J. Ellman. British Journal of Psychotherapy, 27: 225–229. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0118.2011.01238_3.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!