Gayla Margolin, PhD, is an Assistant Professor, and Sharon Talovic, MA, Vivian Fernandez, MA, and Robin Onorato, MA are graduate students in the Clinical Psychology Program, Department of Psychology, University of Southern California, SGM 923, University Park-MC 1061, Los Angeles, CA 90089.
SEX ROLE CONSIDERATIONS AND BEHAVIORAL MARITAL THERAPY: EQUAL DOES NOT MEAN IDENTICAL*
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 131–145, April 1983
How to Cite
Margolin, G., Fernandez, V., Talovic, S. and Onorato, R. (1983), SEX ROLE CONSIDERATIONS AND BEHAVIORAL MARITAL THERAPY: EQUAL DOES NOT MEAN IDENTICAL. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 9: 131–145. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.1983.tb01495.x
*An abbreviated version of this paper was presented at the American Psychological Association Convention in Los Angeles, August, 1981. Preparation of this paper was partially supported by NIMH Grant 1R01 MH32616.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!