Tilman Furniss, MD, Dipl Soz, is a Clinical Assistant, and Arnon Bentovim, MBBS, FRC Psych, is a Consultant Psychiatrist, The Hospital for Sick Children, Great Ormond Street, London, England WCIN 3JH.
CLINICAL PROCESS RECORDING IN FOCAL FAMILY THERAPY*
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 147–170, April 1983
How to Cite
Furniss, T., Bentovim, A. and Kinston, W. (1983), CLINICAL PROCESS RECORDING IN FOCAL FAMILY THERAPY. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 9: 147–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.1983.tb01496.x
*The family therapy case described in this paper was presented regularly in a workshop attended by Anne Elton and Roy Howarth whose helpful comments are appreciated. Financial support was received from the Leverhulme Trust.
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!