Nathan B. Epstein, MD, is Chairman and Medical Director, Lawrence M. Baldwin, PhD, is Assistant Professor and Director of the Family Research Program, and Duane S. Bishop, MD, is Associate Professor and Clinical Director, Section of Psychiatry and Human Behavior, Brown University/Butler Hospital. Address reprint requests to Dr. Epstein, Butler Hospital, 345 Black-stone Blvd., Providence, RI 02906.
THE McMASTER FAMILY ASSESSMENT DEVICE*
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 171–180, April 1983
How to Cite
Epstein, N. B., Baldwin, L. M. and Bishop, D. S. (1983), THE McMASTER FAMILY ASSESSMENT DEVICE. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 9: 171–180. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.1983.tb01497.x
*This work was supported in large part by a grant from the Firestone Foundation. We wish to thank Morton Silverman, PhD, Nancy Cherico, PhD, Lawrence C. Grebstein, PhD, Carl V. Granger, MD and Gary B. Seltzer, PhD, who helped us to find subjects to whom we could give the Family Assessment Device. We also wish to thank Jack Byles, DSW, H. I. J. van der Spuy, PhD, Ian Goodyer, MBBS, and Louis A. Vlok, MA, who helped in constructing the FAD and Catherine Little Bert, MA, who helped in the data analysis.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!