Donald K. Granvold, PhD, is an Associate Professor, Graduate School of Social Work, The University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, TX 76019.
STRUCTURED MARITAL SEPARATION AS A MARITAL TREATMENT METHOD*
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 189–198, April 1983
How to Cite
Granvold, D. K. and Tarrant, R. (1983), STRUCTURED MARITAL SEPARATION AS A MARITAL TREATMENT METHOD. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 9: 189–198. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.1983.tb01499.x
*Based on a paper presented at the Annual Conference of the Texas Association for Marriage and Family Therapy, Galveston, January 1982.
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!