Philip H. Bornstein, PhD, is a Professor, Department of Psychology, University of Montana, Missoula, MT 59812.
TREATMENT ACCEPTABILITY OF ALTERNATIVE MARITAL THERAPIES: A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 205–208, April 1983
How to Cite
Bornstein, P. H., Ballweg, B. J., Weisser, C. E., Fox, S. G., Kirby, K. L., Andre, J. C., Sturm, C. A., Wilson, G. L. and McLellarn, R. W. (1983), TREATMENT ACCEPTABILITY OF ALTERNATIVE MARITAL THERAPIES: A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 9: 205–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.1983.tb01501.x
Steven G. Fox, MA, Cynthia A. Sturm, MA, Bernard J. Ballweg, BA, Kristie L. Kirby, MA, Gregory L. Wilson, BA, Charles E. Weisser, BA, John C. Andre, BA, and Robert W McLellarn, MA, are Graduate Students, Department of Psychology, University of Montana, Missoula, MT 59812.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!