William M. Pinsof, PhD, is Associate Director of the Center for Family Studies/Family Institute of Chicago, a division of the Institute of Psychiatry, Northwestern Memorial Hospital and an Assistant Professor, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Northwestern University Medical School, Suite 1530, 666 North Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, IL 60611
THE INTEGRATIVE PSYCHOTHERAPY ALLIANCE: FAMILY, COUPLE AND INDIVIDUAL THERAPY SCALES*
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 137–151, April 1986
How to Cite
Pinsof, W. M. and Catherall, D. R. (1986), THE INTEGRATIVE PSYCHOTHERAPY ALLIANCE: FAMILY, COUPLE AND INDIVIDUAL THERAPY SCALES. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 12: 137–151. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.1986.tb01631.x
*The authors would like to thank Kenneth I. Howard, PhD, for his very helpful methodological consultation in the development of these instruments and David Gutterman for his help in analyzing the data. We would also like to thank the Nalco Foundation for their generous support of this research.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!