Alex Molnar, PhD, is a Professor, Department of Curriculum and Instruction, School of Education, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, P.O. Box 413, Milwaukee, WI 53201.
SOLUTION-FOCUSED THERAPY: TOWARD THE IDENTIFICATION OF THERAPEUTIC TASKS*
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 349–358, October 1987
How to Cite
Molnar, A. and de Shazer, S. (1987), SOLUTION-FOCUSED THERAPY: TOWARD THE IDENTIFICATION OF THERAPEUTIC TASKS. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 13: 349–358. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.1987.tb00716.x
*The authors wish to thank their colleagues at the Brief Family Therapy Center, Insoo Kim Berg, Eve Lipchik, Elam Nunnally, Wallace Gingerich, Ron Kral and Michele Weiner-Davis, for their contribution to the development of this model.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!