Michele Weiner-Davis, MSW, is Coordinator of Training and Research, McHenry County Youth Service Bureau, 14124 South Street, Woodstock, IL 60098.
BUILDING ON PRETREATMENT CHANGE TO CONSTRUCT THE THERAPEUTIC SOLUTION: AN EXPLORATORY STUDY
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 359–363, October 1987
How to Cite
Weiner-Davis, M., de Shazer, S. and Gingerich, W. J. (1987), BUILDING ON PRETREATMENT CHANGE TO CONSTRUCT THE THERAPEUTIC SOLUTION: AN EXPLORATORY STUDY. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 13: 359–363. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.1987.tb00717.x
The authors wish to acknowledge the contributions of other members of the Brief Family Therapy Center team: Insoo Kim Berg, Eve Lipchik, Alex Molnar, and Elam Nunnally. Contributions of Arnold Woodruff and staff at the McHenry County Youth Service Bureau are also appreciated.
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!