This article was accepted under the tenure of the previous editor.
FAMILY THERAPY AND QUALITATIVE RESEARCH*
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 357–373, October 1990
How to Cite
Moon, S. M., Dillon, D. R. and Sprenkle, D. H. (1990), FAMILY THERAPY AND QUALITATIVE RESEARCH. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 16: 357–373. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.1990.tb00056.x
Sidney M. Moon, MS, is a Doctoral Candidate, Department of Educational and Psychoeducational Studies, School of Educatin, Purdue University, and Research Associate, Marriage and Family Therapy Program, Department of Child Development and Family Studies, Purdue University, 523 Russell Street, West Lafayette, IN 47907.
Deborah R. Dillon, PhD, is Assistant Professor, Department of Curriculum and Instruction, School of Education, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN 47907.
Douglas H. Sprenkle, PhD, is Professor and Director, Mariage and Family Therapy Program, Purdue University, 523 Russell Street, West Lafayett, IN 47907.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!