Barbara R. Frankel, PhD, is an Assistant Professor of Family Therapy and Director of the Marriage and Family Therapy Program, Department of Family Studies, Pettee Hall, University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH 03824.
THE RELATIONSHIP AMONG SELECTED SUPERVISOR, THERAPSIT, AND CLIENT BEHAVIORS*
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 407–421, October 1990
How to Cite
Frankel, B. R. and Piercy, F. P. (1990), THE RELATIONSHIP AMONG SELECTED SUPERVISOR, THERAPSIT, AND CLIENT BEHAVIORS. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 16: 407–421. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.1990.tb00059.x
Fred P. Piercy, PhD, is a Professor of Family Therapy and Director of Training and Research, Family Therapy Doctoral Program, Department of Child Development and Family Studies, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN 47907.
We would like to acknowledge the invaluable contribution of Joan Jurich, PhD, Purdue University and Robert Volk, PhD, University o Oklahoma Health Sciences Center in the Conduct of this study.
This article was accepted under the tenure of the previous editor.
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!