Scoot Johnson, PhD, is Assistant Professor, Marriage and Family Therapy Program, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg, VA 24061.
THE LAOCOON: SYSTEMIC CONCEPTS IN A WORK OF ART
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 113–124, April 1992
How to Cite
Johnson, S. (1992), THE LAOCOON: SYSTEMIC CONCEPTS IN A WORK OF ART. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 18: 113–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.1992.tb00922.x
The research for this paper was partially funded by a grant from the Graduate School of Virginia Tech, for whic I'm very grateful. My thanks to Drs. Joseph Maxwell and James Keller for helping secure these funds. Thanks also to Drs. Edith Cicerchia, Director of the Vatican Museums, and Paolo Liverani, Curator of Antiquities, for their generous assistance during my visit to the Vatican. I am grateful as well to Drs. J. J. Pollitt and Peter von Blanckenhagen for birth order, and to Dr. M. K. Lane, and the anonymous reviewers of an early version of this paper, for their thoughtful comments and suggestions.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!