Margaret M. Canavan, PhD, is Assistant Professor, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX 77550-2774.
THE FEMALE EXPERIENCE OF SIBLING INCEST*
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 129–142, April 1992
How to Cite
Canavan, M. M., Meyer, W. J. and Higgs, D. C. (1992), THE FEMALE EXPERIENCE OF SIBLING INCEST. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 18: 129–142. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.1992.tb00924.x
*A previous version of this paper was presented to the Texas Association for Marriage and Family Therapy, January 28, 1990, San Antonio, TX.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!