Jerry Gale, PhD, is Assistant Professor, Department of Child and Family Development, The University of Georgia, Dawson Hall, Athens, GA 30602.
A CONVERSATION ANALYSIS OF A SOLUTION-FOCUSED MARITAL THERAPY SESSION*
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 153–165, April 1992
How to Cite
Gale, J. and Newfield, N. (1992), A CONVERSATION ANALYSIS OF A SOLUTION-FOCUSED MARITAL THERAPY SESSION. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 18: 153–165. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.1992.tb00926.x
*Portions of this paper were presented at the 48th annual conference of the American Association for Marital and Family Therapy, Washington, DC, October, 1990.
We gratefully acknowledge the efforts and comments of G. H. “Bud” Morris in helping to analyze the data, as well as the support of Ray Becvar, Dorothy Becvar, and Nancy Bell in work be minutely analyzed. The authors also gratefully acknowledge the comments and suggestions of Douglas Sprenkle, Sidney Moon, and the anonymous reviewers.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!