Jerry Gale, PhD, is Assistant Professor, Department of Child and Family Development, The University of Georgia, Dawson Hall, Athens, GA 30602.
A CONVERSATION ANALYSIS OF A SOLUTION-FOCUSED MARITAL THERAPY SESSION*
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 153–165, April 1992
How to Cite
Gale, J. and Newfield, N. (1992), A CONVERSATION ANALYSIS OF A SOLUTION-FOCUSED MARITAL THERAPY SESSION. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 18: 153–165. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.1992.tb00926.x
*Portions of this paper were presented at the 48th annual conference of the American Association for Marital and Family Therapy, Washington, DC, October, 1990.
We gratefully acknowledge the efforts and comments of G. H. “Bud” Morris in helping to analyze the data, as well as the support of Ray Becvar, Dorothy Becvar, and Nancy Bell in work be minutely analyzed. The authors also gratefully acknowledge the comments and suggestions of Douglas Sprenkle, Sidney Moon, and the anonymous reviewers.
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!