Robert Apostal holds a PhD in Counseling Psychology from the University of Massouri. He is a Professor of Counseling at the University of North Dakota and may be addressed at University Station, Box 8262, Grand Forks, ND 58202.
THE INFLUENCE OF RELATIONSHIP ENHANCEMENT TRAINING ON DIFFERENTIATION OF SELF
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 267–272, July 1993
How to Cite
Griffin, J. M. and Apostal, R. A. (1993), THE INFLUENCE OF RELATIONSHIP ENHANCEMENT TRAINING ON DIFFERENTIATION OF SELF. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 19: 267–272. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.1993.tb00987.x
John Griffing holds a PhD in Counseling Psychology from the University of North Dakota. He is the Aftercare Treatment Coordinator at Boys Village, 9740 8the Avenue NW, Seattle, WA 98117.
Requests for reprints and information on this research study may be obtained from John M. Griffin Jr., Boys Village, 9740 8th Avenue NW, Seattle, WA 98117.
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!