Fred P. Piercy, PhD, is Professor of Family Therapy and Director, Family Therapy Doctoral Program, Department of Child Development and Family Studies, Family Research Insitute, 525 Russell Street, West Lafayette, IN 47907.
DIFFICULT JOURNAL ARTICLE REJECTIONS AMONG PROLIFIC FAMILY THERAPISTS: A QUALITATIVE CRITICAL INCIDENT STUDY
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 231–245, July 1994
How to Cite
Piercy, F. P., Moon, S. M. and Bischof, G. P. (1994), DIFFICULT JOURNAL ARTICLE REJECTIONS AMONG PROLIFIC FAMILY THERAPISTS: A QUALITATIVE CRITICAL INCIDENT STUDY. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 20: 231–245. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.1994.tb00113.x
Sidney M. Moon, PhD, is Assistant Professor of Educational Psychology and Research, Department of Educational Studies, and Director of Research and Evaluation, Gifted Education Resource Institute, Purdue University, 1446 LAEB, West Lafayette, IN 47907-1446.
Gary P. Bischof, MS, is an Intern, University of Rochester/Highland Hospital, Department of Family Medicine, 885 South Avenue Rochester, NY 14620.
We would like to acknowledge the help of Carolyn Tubbs, MS, in the initial stages of data analysis.
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!