Scott Sells, PhD, is Assistant Professor, School of Social Work, 4505 Maryland Parkway, University of Nevada-Las Vegas, NV 89154-5001.
AN ETHNOGRAPHY OF COUPLE AND THERAPIST EXPERIENCES IN REFLECTING TEAM PRACTICE
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 247–266, July 1994
How to Cite
Sells, S. P., Smith, T. E., Coe, M. J., Yoshioka, M. and Robbins, J. (1994), AN ETHNOGRAPHY OF COUPLE AND THERAPIST EXPERIENCES IN REFLECTING TEAM PRACTICE. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 20: 247–266. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.1994.tb00114.x
Thomas Edward Smith, PhD, is an Associate Professor in Social Work, Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL 32306.
John Robbins, MS, is a doctoral candidate in the Interdivisional Program in Marriage and Family, Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL 32306.
Mary J. Coe, MS, is a doctoral candidate in the Interdivisional Program in Marriage and Family, Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL 32306.
Marianne Yoshioka, MSW, is a doctorial candidate in Social Work, Florida Date University, Thllahassee, FL32306.
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!