CLINICAL PRACTICE PATTERNS OF MARRIAGE AND FAMILY THERAPISTS: A NATIONAL SURVEY OF THERAPISTS AND THIER CLIENTS
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 9–25, January 1996
How to Cite
Doherty, W. J. and Simmons, D. S. (1996), CLINICAL PRACTICE PATTERNS OF MARRIAGE AND FAMILY THERAPISTS: A NATIONAL SURVEY OF THERAPISTS AND THIER CLIENTS. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 22: 9–25. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.1996.tb00183.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!