This artile relates the personal story of one of the authors (referred to in the text as “the author”); the other author contributed to research and provided editorial assistance.
OBLIGATED CLINICAN SELF-DISCLOSURE: JONE THERAPITS'S INTERVENTIONS FOLLOWING A FAMILY MEMBERS'S PUBLICIZED MURDER*
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 41–52, January 1996
How to Cite
Lewis, J. L. and Stokes, D. R. (1996), OBLIGATED CLINICAN SELF-DISCLOSURE: JONE THERAPITS'S INTERVENTIONS FOLLOWING A FAMILY MEMBERS'S PUBLICIZED MURDER. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 22: 41–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.1996.tb00185.x
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!