Briana S. Nelson, MS, is a Doctoral Student in the Marriage and Family Therapy Program. Department of Human Development and Family Studies at Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX 79409-1162.
UNDERSTANDING AND TREATING POST-TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER SYMPTOMS IN FEMALE PARTNERS OF VETERANS WITH PTSD
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 455–467, October 1996
How to Cite
Nelson, B. S. and Wright, D. W. (1996), UNDERSTANDING AND TREATING POST-TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER SYMPTOMS IN FEMALE PARTNERS OF VETERANS WITH PTSD. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 22: 455–467. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.1996.tb00220.x
David W. Wright, PhD, is an Associate Professor in the School of Family Studies and Human Services, Justin Hall, Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS 66506-1403.
The authors would like to thank Candyce Russell, Richard Miller, and two anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments on earlier versions of this paper.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!