Andrew J. Weaver, MTh, PhD, is a United Methodist Minister, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Clinical Psychologist Hawaii State Hospital, Clinical Faculty, Department of Psychology, University of Hawaii, Kaneohe, HI 96744.
MARRIAGE AND FAMILY THERAPISTS AND THE CLERGY: A NEED FOR CLINICAL COLLABORATION, TRAINING, AND RESEARCH
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 13–25, January 1997
How to Cite
Weaver, A. J., Koenig, H. G. and Larson, D. B. (1997), MARRIAGE AND FAMILY THERAPISTS AND THE CLERGY: A NEED FOR CLINICAL COLLABORATION, TRAINING, AND RESEARCH. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 23: 13–25. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.1997.tb00228.x
Harold G. Koenig, MD, MHSc, is Associate Professor of Psychiatry and of Internal Medicine, Box 3200, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC 27710.
David B. Larson, MD, MSPH, is President, The National Institute for Healthcare Research, 6110 Executive Blvd., Rockville, MD 20852 and Adjunct Professor, Department of Psychiatry, Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago, IL.
This article is dedicated to the Russian would citizen, Mikhail Gorbachev: “Blessed are the peace-makers, for they shall be called sons and daughters of God” (Matthew 4:9). We wish to express our gratitude to Winifred Wada, Ana Schladermundt, the Hawaii Psychological Research Consortium, and Lisa Iwamoto, MLIS, Head Librarian at Hawaii State Hospital for their generous help in the development of this project.
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!