Susan M. Johnson, EdD, Centre for Psychological Services, Vanier Bldg, University of Ottawa, 11 Marie-Curie Street, Ottawa, Ontario KIN 6N5
PREDICTORS OF SUCCESS IN EMOTIONALLY FOCUSED MARITAL THERAPY
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 135–152, April 1997
How to Cite
Johnson, S. M. and Talitman, E. (1997), PREDICTORS OF SUCCESS IN EMOTIONALLY FOCUSED MARITAL THERAPY. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 23: 135–152. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.1997.tb00239.x
E. Talitman, PhD, Windsor Western Hospital, Windsor, Ontario Canada N9A 2N7
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!