Steven M. Haris, PhD, is an Assistant Professor in the Marriage and Family Therapy Program at Texas Tech University, Box 41162, Lubbock, TX 789409-1162. E-mail: Sharris@ttu.edu.
THERAPIST PHYSICAL ATTRACTIVENESS: AN UNEXPLORED INFLUENCE ON CLIENT DISCLOSURE
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 251–257, April 1998
How to Cite
Harris, S. M. and Busby, D. M. (1998), THERAPIST PHYSICAL ATTRACTIVENESS: AN UNEXPLORED INFLUENCE ON CLIENT DISCLOSURE. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 24: 251–257. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.1998.tb01081.x
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!