Manijeh Daneshpour, PhD, LMFT, is Adjunct Assitant Professor at the St. Mary University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN 55404, and is a Marriage and Family Therapists at Human Services Inc., Okadale, MN.
MUSLIM FAMILIES AND FAMILY THERAPY
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 355–368, July 1998
How to Cite
Daneshpour, M. (1998), MUSLIM FAMILIES AND FAMILY THERAPY. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 24: 355–368. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.1998.tb01090.x
I gratefully accknowledge the assistance and thoughtful comments on earlier dras from David Olson, Willaim Doherty, and Paul Rosenblatt in the preparation of this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!