William M. Pinsof, PhD, is Professor at Northwestern University and President and Chief Executive Officer of the Family Institute, 618 Library Place, Evanston, IL 60201. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
TOWARD PROGRESS RESEARCH: CLOSING THE GAP BETWEEN FAMILY THERAPY PRACTICE AND RESEARCH
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 1–8, January 2000
How to Cite
Pinsof, W. M. and Wynne, L. C. (2000), TOWARD PROGRESS RESEARCH: CLOSING THE GAP BETWEEN FAMILY THERAPY PRACTICE AND RESEARCH. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 26: 1–8. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2000.tb00270.x
Lyman C. Wynne, PhD, is Professor Emeritus of Psychiatry. University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, 300 Crittenden Boulevard, Wing R, Rochester, NY 14642.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!