David R. Hodge, MCS, MSW, George Warren Brown School of Social Work, Washington University, 1 Brookings Drive. Campus Box 1196, St. Louis, MO 63130-4899.
SPIRITUAL ECOMAPS: A NEW DIAGRAMMATIC TOOL FOR ASSESSING MARITAL AND FAMILY SPIRITUALITY
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 217–228, April 2000
How to Cite
Hodge, D. R. (2000), SPIRITUAL ECOMAPS: A NEW DIAGRAMMATIC TOOL FOR ASSESSING MARITAL AND FAMILY SPIRITUALITY. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 26: 217–228. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2000.tb00291.x
The author would like to thank Pat Leahan and Michael Duxler of New Mexico Highlands University for their encouragement and suggestions in the preparation of this article.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!