Preparation of this article was supported by both grant HD1 SP07054 from the Center for Substance Abuse Prevention and the National Institute on Drug Abuse grant P50-DA11328-01.
A FAMILY-BASED, DEVELOPMENTAL-ECOLOGICAL PREVENTIVE INTERVENTION FOR HIGH-RISK ADOLESCENTS
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 265–279, July 2000
How to Cite
Liddle, H. A. and Hogue, A. (2000), A FAMILY-BASED, DEVELOPMENTAL-ECOLOGICAL PREVENTIVE INTERVENTION FOR HIGH-RISK ADOLESCENTS. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 26: 265–279. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2000.tb00297.x
We thank Dana Becker and Jodi Johnson-Leckrone for their exceptional contributions to developing the prevention model, David Hahn, Jason Mitch, and Chavis Patterson for their committed work as family prevention counselors, and Gayle Dakof and Fran Sessa for their research contributions to the project.
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!