Charles Negy, PhD, is Assistant Professor, Department of Psychology, PO Box 161390, University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL 32816.
RELATIONSHIP STATISFACTION OF MEXICAN AMERICAN AND NON-HISPANIC WHITE AMERICAN INTERETHNIC COUPLES: ISSUES OF ACCULTURATION AND CLINICAL INTERVENTION
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 293–304, July 2000
How to Cite
Negy, C. and Snyder, D. K. (2000), RELATIONSHIP STATISFACTION OF MEXICAN AMERICAN AND NON-HISPANIC WHITE AMERICAN INTERETHNIC COUPLES: ISSUES OF ACCULTURATION AND CLINICAL INTERVENTION. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 26: 293–304. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2000.tb00299.x
Douglas K. Snyder, PhD, is Professor and the Director of Clinical Training, Department of Psychology, Texas A & M University, College Station, TX 77843-4235.
Portion of this paper were presented at the meeting of the American Psychological Association, San Francisco, August, 1998.
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!