Charles Negy, PhD, is Assistant Professor, Department of Psychology, PO Box 161390, University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL 32816.
RELATIONSHIP STATISFACTION OF MEXICAN AMERICAN AND NON-HISPANIC WHITE AMERICAN INTERETHNIC COUPLES: ISSUES OF ACCULTURATION AND CLINICAL INTERVENTION
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 293–304, July 2000
How to Cite
Negy, C. and Snyder, D. K. (2000), RELATIONSHIP STATISFACTION OF MEXICAN AMERICAN AND NON-HISPANIC WHITE AMERICAN INTERETHNIC COUPLES: ISSUES OF ACCULTURATION AND CLINICAL INTERVENTION. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 26: 293–304. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2000.tb00299.x
Douglas K. Snyder, PhD, is Professor and the Director of Clinical Training, Department of Psychology, Texas A & M University, College Station, TX 77843-4235.
Portion of this paper were presented at the meeting of the American Psychological Association, San Francisco, August, 1998.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!