Stephanie Milan, MA, is a doctoral candidate in clinical psychology at Peabody College, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN 37203.
BIRACIAL YOUTH AND FAMILIES IN THERAPY: ISSUES AND INTERVENTIONS
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 305–315, July 2000
How to Cite
Milan, S. and Keiley, M. K. (2000), BIRACIAL YOUTH AND FAMILIES IN THERAPY: ISSUES AND INTERVENTIONS. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 26: 305–315. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2000.tb00300.x
Margaret K. Keiley, EdD, is assistant professor. Marriage and Family Therapy Program, Department of Child Development and Family Studies, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN 47907.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!