INTIMATE JUSTICE III: HEALING THE ANGUISH OF ABUSE AND EMBRACING THE ANGUISH OF ACCOUNTABILITY
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 329–340, July 2000
How to Cite
Jory, B. and Anderson, D. (2000), INTIMATE JUSTICE III: HEALING THE ANGUISH OF ABUSE AND EMBRACING THE ANGUISH OF ACCOUNTABILITY. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 26: 329–340. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2000.tb00302.x
Debra Anderson, MS, is Lecturer in Family Studies, Berry College, Mount Berry, GA 30149-5011; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!