Jennifer Katz, PhD, Department of Psychology, washington State University, Pullman, WA 99164-4820; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
INDIVIDUAL AND CROSSOVER EFFECTS OF STRESS ON ADJUSTMENT IN MEDICAL STUDENT MARRIAGES
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 341–351, July 2000
How to Cite
Katz, J., Monnier, J., Libet, J., Shaw, D. and Beach, S. R. H. (2000), INDIVIDUAL AND CROSSOVER EFFECTS OF STRESS ON ADJUSTMENT IN MEDICAL STUDENT MARRIAGES. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 26: 341–351. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2000.tb00303.x
Jeanine Monnier, PhD, Julian Libet, PhD, and Darlene Shaw, PhD, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Medical University of South Carolina.
Steven R. H. Beach, PhD, Department of Psychology, Universtiy of Georgia.
This project was conducted during the first and second authors' predoctoral internship at the Charleston Consortium.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
This article has been cited by:
- 1Female Medical Students' (Silencing the) Self: Effects on Depression and Dyadic/Sexual Dissatisfaction, Self and Identity, 2015, 14, 4, 420, ,
- 2Stress and Negative Relationship Quality among Older Couples: Implications for Blood Pressure, The Journals of Gerontology Series B: Psychological Sciences and Social Sciences, 2015,, , , ,
- 3Marital satisfaction and depressive symptoms among Chinese older couples, Aging & Mental Health, 2014, 18, 1, 11, , , ,
- 4Lean on me: an exploratory study of the spousal support received by physicians, Psychology, Health & Medicine, 2013, 18, 5, 543, ,
- 5Marital Satisfaction of Iranian Female Students in Malaysia: A Qualitative Study, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2013, 84, 987, , ,
- 6The Intersection of Gender and Culture in Chinese International Student Couples, Journal of Feminist Family Therapy, 2013, 25, 3, 141, ,
- 7Veterinary Medical Student Well-being: Depression, Stress, and Personal Relationships, Journal of Veterinary Medical Education, 2013, 40, 3, 296, , ,
- 8Correlations between Psychological Symptoms and Social Relationships among Medical Undergraduates in Anhui Province of China, The International Journal of Psychiatry in Medicine, 2011, 42, 1, 29, , , , , , , ,
- 9Efficacy of a Brief Screening Tool to Identify Medical Students in Distress, Academic Medicine, 2011, 86, 7, 907, , , , , ,
- 10Occupational Similarity and Spousal Support: A Study of the Importance of Gender and Spouse's Occupation, Relations industrielles, 2011, 66, 2, 235, ,
- 11The Associations between Social Support, Health-Related Behaviors, Socioeconomic Status and Depression in Medical Students, Epidemiology and Health, 2010, 32, e2010009, , , , , ,
- You have free access to this content12
- 16Personal Life Events and Medical Student Burnout: A Multicenter Study, Academic Medicine, 2006, 81, 4, 374, , , , , , ,
- 17Profiling Marital Satisfaction among Graduate Students: an Analysis of the Perceptions of Masters and Doctoral-Students, Contemporary Family Therapy, 2006, 28, 4, 485,
- 18Systematic Review of Depression, Anxiety, and Other Indicators of Psychological Distress Among U.S. and Canadian Medical Students, Academic Medicine, 2006, 81, 4, 354, , ,
- 19Learning the Ropes Together: Assimilation and Friendship Development Among First-Year Male Medical Students, Health Communication, 2005, 17, 3, 211, ,
- 20Medical Student Distress: Causes, Consequences, and Proposed Solutions, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, 2005, 80, 12, 1613, , ,
- 21Personality and happiness: A national-level analysis., Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 2002, 83, 3, 767, ,
- 22Historical and Current Perspectives on Stress and Health, 2002,,
- 23Direct and crossover effects of prosocial and antisocial coping behaviors., Journal of Family Psychology, 2000, 14, 4, 570, , , ,