Jennifer Katz, PhD, Department of Psychology, washington State University, Pullman, WA 99164-4820; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
INDIVIDUAL AND CROSSOVER EFFECTS OF STRESS ON ADJUSTMENT IN MEDICAL STUDENT MARRIAGES
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 341–351, July 2000
How to Cite
Katz, J., Monnier, J., Libet, J., Shaw, D. and Beach, S. R. H. (2000), INDIVIDUAL AND CROSSOVER EFFECTS OF STRESS ON ADJUSTMENT IN MEDICAL STUDENT MARRIAGES. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 26: 341–351. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2000.tb00303.x
Jeanine Monnier, PhD, Julian Libet, PhD, and Darlene Shaw, PhD, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Medical University of South Carolina.
Steven R. H. Beach, PhD, Department of Psychology, Universtiy of Georgia.
This project was conducted during the first and second authors' predoctoral internship at the Charleston Consortium.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!