Julianne M. Serovich, PhD, is Associate Professor and Director, Marriage and Family Therapy Program, Ohio State University. 1787 Neil Avenue, Columbus, OH, 43210; email: Serovich.firstname.lastname@example.org.
HELPING HIV-POSITIVE PERSONS TO NEGOTIATE THE DISCLOSURE RPROCESS TO PARTNERS, FAMILY MEMBERS, AND FRIENDS
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 365–372, July 2000
How to Cite
Serovich, J. M. (2000), HELPING HIV-POSITIVE PERSONS TO NEGOTIATE THE DISCLOSURE RPROCESS TO PARTNERS, FAMILY MEMBERS, AND FRIENDS. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 26: 365–372. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2000.tb00305.x
An earlier version of this paper was presented at the Annual Meting of the American Asociation for Marriage and Family Therapy, Atlanta, GA, September, 1997. This work was supported by funding from the National Institutes of Mental Health (R29MH56292) and The Ohio State University Research Foundation.
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!