David C. Ivey is Associate Professor and Director of Internship Training, and Karen S. Wampler is Professor and Chair in the Marriage and Family Therapy Program at Texas Tech University. Contact the First author for reprints or a full-length report at Box 41162, Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas 79409–1162; e-mail: DIVEY@TTU.EDU.
INTERNSHIP TRAINING IN MARRIAGE AND FAMILY THERAPY: A SURVEY OF DOCTORAL PROGRAM OBJECTIVES AND IMPLEMENTATION
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 385–389, July 2000
How to Cite
Ivey, D. C. and Wampler, K. S. (2000), INTERNSHIP TRAINING IN MARRIAGE AND FAMILY THERAPY: A SURVEY OF DOCTORAL PROGRAM OBJECTIVES AND IMPLEMENTATION. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 26: 385–389. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2000.tb00307.x
This project was supported by Faculty Development Grant 96443651, awarded to the first author from the College of Human Science, Texas Tech University. We express our appreciation to the participants and to Fred Piecy for his comments and guidance pertaining to the survey questionnaire. Dr. Wampler's role in the project was exclusively as an educator and researcher. The opinions expressed do not reflect the positions or policies of the Commission on Accreditation for marriage and Family Therapy Education.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!