Professor, Director of Family/Child Psychology Dictoral Tranning, and Director of the Alternative Family Project, California School of Professional Phychology, 1005 Alameda, CA 94501; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTRODUCTION TO SPECIAL SECTION: LESBIAN, GAY, AND BISEXUAL ISSUES IN FAMILY THERAPY
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 407–408, October 2000
How to Cite
Green, R.-J. (2000), INTRODUCTION TO SPECIAL SECTION: LESBIAN, GAY, AND BISEXUAL ISSUES IN FAMILY THERAPY. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 26: 407–408. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2000.tb00311.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!