Susan Johnson, EdD, is Professor of Psychology and Psychiatry, University of Ottawa, Canada. She is also Director of the Ottawa Couple and Family Institute. http:www.eft.ca
ATTACHMENT INJURIES IN COUPLE RELATIONSHIPS: A NEW PERSPECTIVE ON IMPASSES IN COUPLES THERAPY
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 145–155, April 2001
How to Cite
Johnson, S. M., Makinen, J. A. and Millikin, J. W. (2001), ATTACHMENT INJURIES IN COUPLE RELATIONSHIPS: A NEW PERSPECTIVE ON IMPASSES IN COUPLES THERAPY. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 27: 145–155. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2001.tb01152.x
Judy Makinen, MA, is a psychology doctoral student at Ottawa University.
John Millikin, PhD, at the time of writing was a doctoral student at Ottawa University.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!