Christina B. Gee, Department of Psychology, George Washington University; Rogina, L. Scott and Angela M. Castellani, Department of Psychology, University of Illinois; James V. Cordova, Department of Psychology, Clark University, at the time of the study, all authors were at the Department of Psycholog, University of Illinois.
PREDICTING 2-YEAR MARITAL SATISFACTION FROM PARTNERS' DISCUSSION OF THEIR MARRIAGE CHECKUP
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 399–407, October 2002
How to Cite
Gee, C. B., Scott, R. L., Castellani, A. M. and Cordova, J. V. (2002), PREDICTING 2-YEAR MARITAL SATISFACTION FROM PARTNERS' DISCUSSION OF THEIR MARRIAGE CHECKUP. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 28: 399–407. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2002.tb00365.x
This study was supported in part by the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Research Board.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!